Our entire school community has been working hard all year to equip students with the tools for success in their classes and to prepare them for a strong performance on the Georgia Milestones Assessment System End of Grade Assessment.
To ensure that our students are ready to perform at their best on this task, we offer a few testing reminders for our 3rd, 4th, & 5th graders:
GEORGIA Study & Resource Guides
- These Study/Resource Guides are intended to serve as informative materials for parents and students.
- They contain practice questions and learning activities for each content area.
- The standards identified in the Study/Resource Guides address a sampling of the state-mandated content standards.
Although many elementary schools are not participating in an online administration of the GMAS in the 2016-2017 school year, there are still some sample questions within this site that may be useful those, as well as training methods for students at schools that will be administering the GMAS online.
Test Practice Directions
1. Click on the white "Online Tools" words beneath the GREEN "End of Grade."
2. Click on the white words "EOG Test Practice" on the top left corner.
3. Click on Standard Online tools
4. Click on Grades 3-5
5. Sign in with the username and password they give you on the screen
6. Click the Continue button and work your way through the practice area.
Please view the Experience Online Testing site using Google Chrome as your browser. This application is not supported for use in Internet Explorer.
This site is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
The Experience Online Testing site has 3 areas:
Tests & Resources
The sites and links below are not directly related to the Georgia Milestones Assessment System, but questions featured here are relatively similar to questions on the GMAS.
While several of these items are hosted by non-commercial providers, others are links to free materials available at sites which may contain promotional content or links to other commercial sites. Inclusion of these sites is not an endorsement of any company or product, and we receive no compensation for listing these resources in our collection, which is offered solely as a suggestion of locations for free practice items for enriching academic skills and increasing familiarity with question styles.